Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Cannon


Cannon is 3 years old today. It has been so much fun to watch him grow into our little big boy. He tries so hard to keep up with his big brothers and he actually does a good job. Here are a few things that makes me love Cannon:
*He calls the computer "McPeter"
*His wrists still have the crease around them that make him still baby.
*He is learning to use really big words and in the right context most of the time.
*He says "Mommy I love you" for no reason at all.
*He sings all his ABC's except for "J". (he has two k's)
*He loves to sing songs and has the sweetest voice.
*He has a blankie that goes every where we go. He rubs the corner of it when he gets tired.
*When he wants me or he is tired he says,"Mommy, hold you." It melts my heart every time.

My prayer for Cannon (Corbin & Carson) is that he ask Jesus to be his Savior, he will grow up to be a mighty warrior for Christ and that he will LOVE Jesus for his whole life. I pray he will be a happy man and be filled with JOY!

Happy Birthday Cannon-Ball I love you with all my heart!!!



1 comment:

Cindy- My Life HIS Story said...

NO WAY!!! 3 YEARS OLD!!! I can't even believe it! I love all the little things you wrote that make him unique in all the world!!