Thursday, December 4, 2008

Slip-n-Slide

My big guy is probably going to die when he finds out I told this story but it is too FUNNY!! Saturday night Corbin woke up sick. He said his tummy hurt so he thought he would just get a drink of water. Kids!! Well, while he was in the kitchen he threw up. I heard the SPLAT on the floor and know the sound so I turned on the light and yelled for Big Guy to wake up "someone is throwing up!" I get in there first and I am trying to get Corbin to walk to the laundry room, but you know children they just stand in a daze and throw up again. So, here comes Big guy RUNNING HALF ASLEEP and hits the "stuff" and slip-n-slide (with out the yellow slide). His 6'4, 210 lb body hits the floor and slides into Corbin. (No, Corbin did not fall!) It was so Funny and yes a little scary. My first thought was the he probably broke a hip but he was fine just a little sore and dazed by being woke up with a big crash!! I hope you are all laughing as hard as I did after he got out of the shower. Before then I was a little concerned we might be going to the ER!

Hope you have a great day!!

And yes Corbin and Big Guy are just fine!

1 comment:

Cindy- My Life HIS Story said...

Holy Smokes...I am still laughing...shoulder shakin' laughing!!