Monday, December 29, 2008

Having a Jesus Year

I don't know if I have mentioned this or not but I love to read the Living Proof Ministries Blog. It speaks to me every time. And it usually cracks me up! They are so funny and they love Jesus!! Anyway, Beth has been talking about having a Jesus year in 2009 and I thought that is exactly what I need to do and really do it!! She has asked for anyone who is Game to sign up to memorize scripture through out the year. You just have to memorize 2 scriptures a month. And you pick them so that they are meaningful to you and will meet you right where you are. I have signed up because I know I need to be filled with the Word. And I am thinking about writing out a verse for my boys to learn, even if it is one a month. I want them to be easy to learn and on their level of understanding. I figure it will not take so much to "fill them up" since they are still small and by the time they are my age the Word will be oozing out of them and that is just what I want for my boys!!

If you are interested head over and check it out. www.livingproofministries.blogspot.com

I am praying a Jesus year for us all!!

1 comment:

Cindy- My Life HIS Story said...

I'm in, sister!!

Oh, and speaking of a Jesus year, Lyndsey (our half way between the two of us neighbor) is going to come to our Bible Study! Yeah!!!