Monday, December 22, 2008

Weekend at Burnet

I went to see my wonderful friend Lynda a week or two ago and we had a great time. It was so nice to see her and spend time doing girl things with no children around. I love my children but sometimes PrincessMommy needs a break! So here are a few pictures from our time together with her daughter Haley!

We went to a bead store that morning because they decided we needed to make our own jewelry so here we are with our new necklaces and pretty santa socks!

And then we got all dressed up and went to church on Sunday!


I miss Lynda a lot. She is so funny and makes me want to be a better mom, wife, friend, christian. I love her laugh and the fact that she cries every Sunday! No matter what. I actually make fun of her for that too. She helped me to grow in my relationship with the LORD more than I ever thought possible. I will never be able to thank her enough for helping me to really KNOW HIM!!!
I am so thankful that God knew I needed Lynda in my life and brought her here to me! She has been a wonderful blessing and Super sweet friend!



No comments: