Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Tree Investigation

Cannon loves the Christmas tree. He sits by it and plays with one ornament. He takes it off looks at it and hangs it up again...and again...and again!



This was him the other night rearranging the ornaments. He really likes the red jingle bell he is holding. I was watching him and his sweet little face so serious and then I heard a plop of the bell and saw this.


Yes, those are Cannon's legs sticking out from under the tree. After the first time he thought that was pretty neat so he did it a few more times. I love the excitement the boys have to see Santa, looking at the tree, Christmas lights around town and questions of how much longer until they get to open a present. I hope that in all the excitement of the little things they will remember the true reason for the season. I want them to know that the best gift was our Savior Jesus!

1 comment:

Cindy- My Life HIS Story said...

Awwww...that little face is adorable!