Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Kindergarten Field Trip

Today was Carson's Kindergarten field trip to see Santa and Fantasy of Lights at MSU. His little face was so sweet when he went up to see Santa and tell him what he wanted. When he was finished talking to Santa I asked him what he asked Santa for. He said,"drum, guitar and trumpet." Well, that is not going to happen! But never hurts to ask right?
After Santa the whole Kindergarten (probably around 65 kids) headed for McDonald's. Oh yes it was grand! I'm sure the other customers there was very concerned when they saw us coming but I have to say everyone was very well behaved.
I asked Carson this evening how he liked the field trip and he said "it was so fun. I got to see Santa two times!"



I took the boys on Monday afternoon to see Santa. On the way there Corbin announces that this is not the real Santa. I asked him to stop sharing about Santa right now and he was like "what?" Once we got there Corbin and Carson did great sitting still and smiling so big and Cannon was not happy. He would not smile for any kind of bribe I had to offer. I finally told the lady it was fine it is just one more story I will have to tell when he gets older.

No comments: