Friday, October 17, 2008

Here Goes!

I'm not sure why I feel led to do this but I'm doing it anyway. I started thinking and praying about this back in August after attending a Beth Moore conference. I have been reading the LPM Blog and several others which has made me think of doing my own. When I was at the conference there was a girl sitting beside me on Friday evening who asked if I had my own blog. I laughed a little and told her I didn't think I would have enough to say. But, when she found out I have 3 boys (8,5,2) she said I would have plenty of material and my friend Cindy who was with me agreed. Since then I have seen several times where I've thought of something I could share and hopefully someone would like it. Or at least get a good laugh! So here goes...I don't know who, or if anyone will ever read this but I hope it will be a blessing and maybe give you a good laugh too.


This weekend is going to be so nice. All three boys are at their Nonnie and Pawpaw's for the weekend! I am so looking forward to sleeping in on Saturday morning and getting to have a complete conversation with the Big Guy. Cannon (2 yrs old) has been asking all day when it was time to go. And, as soon as we met up with Nonnie and Pawpaw he got his things out our van and loaded right into their car. He was not going to be left behind! I'm so glad he is that way.


Now it is just up to the Big Guy and I to figure out what we really want to do with this precious time we have alone. I think the only thing I have on the list is NOT to cook!

No comments: