Saturday, October 18, 2008

Night on the Town

Big Guy and I actually went to a movie for "big people". We saw American Carol. It was so fun! Except that it was not a good movie. Big Guy apologized for making us see the movie. I'm thinking of having him take me to see the one I wanted to see today! Before we went to the movie we went out to eat and had a complete conversation with no interruptions. How nice is that. If you do not have children or you have grown children you really cannot understand how thrilling that is to me. We have been trying to teach the boys to not interrupt but sometimes they seem to forget. Or I just get tired of holding my hand out to them, as to say wait a minute and so we just let them talk.

After we got home we watched SNL from Thursday night and laughed until we hurt. It is even better to watch when you have seen the real debate. Speaking of politics I was looking through Corbin's (8 years old) school folder this morning and found a Time for Kids. In the inside there was a section on authors who wrote about the candidates. On Megan McCain he wrote "You Rock!"...on Obama side he wrote"They Stink"!!! Big Guy really got a kick out of that! If you know him you understand. Someday I'll do a post just about him!

1 comment:

Cindy- My Life HIS Story said...

Yea for Corbin!!! I bet Shane was a very proud Daddy!!! ; )