Friday, October 24, 2008

Party Night

Tonight is the night. Corbin is having his birthday sleepover with 6 friends. And yes I know his birthday is actually in June. I'm certain I will be chosen for Mother of the Year! It doesn't seem to bother him we have waited so I guess we're good to go.

We are going to be having a hayride, pizza, a camp fire for roasting marshmallows and I'm sure playing the Wii into the late (early) hours! I have decided that 1:00 AM is the bedtime!

I know Corbin is excited and I love seeing him this way. I just can't believe he is 8 years old. He is so smart and funny. He is inquisitive and can remember everything. (that is annoying at times) And he is always thinking outside the box! The most important thing he has done is to ask Jesus into his heart! I praise God for that. I can remember all the times of having him at home just the 2 of us. Those are such sweet memories. Being a brand new mom with a precious baby boy was so much fun. And it has only gotten better adding 2 more boys to love and raise. Even though they are sometimes a little hyper and ALL BOY I wouldn't have it any other way. God has blessed me so much to trust me to raise them to be Godly men. I pray I am doing it right.

Pray for us tonight as we entertain 11 boys. (Carson will have 2 friends over to play and of course Cannon will be here right in the middle!)

Have a great Friday!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Hope your night went so very well, Casey. And I love your blog! Well done, Siesta!

Have a great weekend!
Holly